The Midwest Travel Network Speakers Bureau can help you find the speaker for your next event. Our speakers speak on a variety of topics and look forward to networking with your group. Each speaker has listed five preferred speaker topics, but are all open to discussing other topics with you. We would encourage you to look for a speaker that is a good fit for your event. Every speaker starts somewhere. We are thrilled that we are able to help you make a connection that will help your event be a smashing success.
Sara Broers: Iowa
Sara Broers is the CEO of Travel With Sara, CEO of Social Connections, LLC, and the Co-Owner of the Midwest Travel Network. She has helped thousands of clients with their social media marketing and enjoys getting to know each of them. She is the social media instructor at World Wide College of Auctioneering and America’s Auction Academy. Sara also teaches several courses throughout the year at Iowa Lakes Community College on social media. She enjoys helping people make valuable connections. She and her husband reside in North Iowa. They have two grown sons and one grandson.
- How Your Blog Can Take You To a New Level In The Business World
- Your Blog Is Your Online Resume
- Why Tourism Matters In Your Community
- Local Does Matter
- Relationship Building Through Online Networking
- Indiana State Tourism Conference
- Bloggy Conference
- Character 140 Conference
- Women Empowering women
- Type A Parent Conference East
- Type A Parent Conference Boot Camp
- TBEX North America
- Midwest Travel Network Conference
- Upper Midwest Social Media Conference
- Ag Chat Conference
- Social Media Summit Midwest
- Women In Travel Summit
- Midwest National Scenic Byway Conference – Richmond, Indiana
- Midwest Travel Network Conference
Price: $750 – $3500 plus travel expenses
Contact Sara: Socialmediasara@yahoo.com
Roxie Yonkey: Kansas
Roxie Yonkey is the Chief Exploration Officer of Roxie on the Road, LLC. Roxie has been publicizing Kansas for 30 years as a community journalist, graphic designer, destination marketer, public relations specialist, and travel writer.
- On Kansas Roads: Treasure of the Sunflower State
- The Perfect Match: How to Bring Bloggers and Destination Marketers Together
- Say Yes To Success: How To Create and Seize Opportunities
- Getting Some Love: Public Relations for Destination Marketing Organizations
- Cash In Your Wallet: Tourism as Economic Development
- Colorado Campground and Lodging Owners Association (CCLOA) Conference
- Sherman County Convention & Visitors Bureau Retreat
- Goodland Kiwanis Club
- Goodland Rotary Club
Pricing: $500- $1500
Contact Roxie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marlo Anderson: North Dakota
Marlo Anderson, a serial entrepreneur, and futurist is best known for being the founder of National Day Calendar, a project that trended an amazing 450+ times on social media last year. Followed daily by more than 20,000 media outlets, National Day Calendar has a reach in the hundreds of millions and has become the biggest trending topic of all time.
This social media phenomenon has also been found on many popular TV and radio shows across the USA. Currently, he is the host of The National Day Calendar Video Vignette, co-host of The National Daily, and the host of Living With Technology, where he is known to his followers as the Guru of Geek.
Being a visionary, Anderson has the heart of a teacher and a passion for coaching start-ups. In addition to his Social Daze course that teaches companies of every size the power of leveraging trending topics, he also speaks in classrooms about the future of technology and is often called on by news organizations as an expert in social media and all things technology related.
- National days and celebrations (e.g. National Coffee Day)
- Business or event start-ups (starting/growing)
- Social Daze (Leveraging trending topics)
- Future of technology (autonomous vehicles, etc.)
- Everyday technology and its use
8+ years speaking experience as a talk show host, keynote speaker, national day proclamation celebrations, Ted Talks, conventions, and classrooms
Pricing: $5000 – $15,000 plus travel expenses
Contact Marlo: email@example.com